Saturday, September 30, 2006

Goings on....

I am a hooker....someone who crochets!!! (What dirty thought you had....naught naughty.) I have a few projects in the works. All of them for X-mas. I am in a group called "Stitch n' Bitch New Haven" from my understanding "Stitch n' Bitch" is a nation or world wide thing.

I just started the Slim-Fast 12 week challenge. This is going to different....for someone that enjoys eating as much as I do. It is kinda neat...Slim-Fast is paying for me to do it, well kinda. They paid for me to go get a brand new pair of Levis and all the Slim-Fast products I need for one week. After I have to check in with them once a week....and they refill the little debit card they sent me so I can go but more products...keep it up for 12 weeks and I should lose 20 lbs or better....looking 26 lb lose.

I will probably post the before and after shots....I'll also let you all know what taste good and what doesn't.

2 comments:

jennsquared said...

That's interesting! Companies will do anything to prove their products!!!

Anonymous said...

Woah, I would totally love to have someone else to work out with! And how did you get Slim Fast to pay for you to go on that diet? That's pretty awesome. Good for you!